Sunday 16 January 2011

pantie wearing, the first time

I was staying at a girlfriend’s home and she was in the shower. I noticed a pile of clean laundry and a pair of her pink lacy panties on the top. I help them against me and looked at myself in the mirror for a few moments. I didn’t realise that she was watching me.
She told me it would be huge turn on for her if I was to try them on, so I did. She then got dressed, told me to get dressed and we went out, with me slightly dazed by the fact that I was wearing lacy pink panties under my clothes. She spent the evening teasing me and caressing me, and whispering in my ear if I didn’t do as I was told, she would tell her girlfriends who where with us.
I felt so controlled by her and at the same time I was very turned on. I was either erect or semi erect all evening, and I kept blushing all the time. I was certain that others there knew what I was wearing and so embarrassed but still turned on by the panties and the feeling that wearing them was right for me

No comments:

Post a Comment