Monday 17 January 2011

2nd assignment

my next assignment was as follws:-

"You are to go onto XXXXXX chatroom and pleasure another. You will then copy the conversation and put it on your blog. I expect it to be very passionate. As always you are to stay hard and not cum...."

the chat went as follws, i am cum_slut



[panty_stud] 9:10 pm: would u luv some cock now ?    
[Cum_slut] 9:11 pm: yes, can i try yours?!
 [Cum_slut] 9:14 pm: black lace thong and bra hon, and heels
[panty_stud] 9:14 pm: nice
[Cum_slut] 9:15 pm: glad you like "runs a hand up your thigh"
like that?
[panty_stud] 9:16 pm: oh yes
[Cum_slut] 9:17 pm: "kiss's you hard on the mouth while my
hand reaches your crotch....
[Cum_slut] 9:19 pm: " i run my hand over the bulge in your
panties......
[panty_stud] 9:20 pm: yes touch my clit ever so gently
[Cum_slut] 9:21 pm: "softly rubs the soft silky material,
stroking your clitty...
[Cum_slut] 9:22 pm: feel it swell to my touch....
[Cum_slut] 9:22 pm: kiss's you behind your ear while
massaging the tight swelling in your panties...
[panty_stud] 9:22 pm: yes anf i will be reaching down to
stroke it for u
[Cum_slut] 9:23 pm: slaps your hand away, i want to
pleasure your clitty tonight
[panty_stud] 9:23 pm: mmmm
[panty_stud] 9:24 pm: no problem
[Cum_slut] 9:24 pm: i slip my hand under the waistband of
your panties....
[Cum_slut] 9:25 pm: past your soft tuft of hair......
[Cum_slut] 9:25 pm: all the while kissing you...
[panty_stud] 9:25 pm: oh that does feel good
[panty_stud] 9:25 pm: getting harder now
[Cum_slut] 9:26 pm: run my painted finger nails down your
clitty....
[Cum_slut] 9:26 pm: feeling it harden under my gentle touch...
[panty_stud] 9:26 pm: u have very soft hands
[Cum_slut] 9:27 pm: and you have a very hard clitty.....
[panty_stud] 9:27 pm: oh yes and getting harder
[Cum_slut] 9:28 pm: i strip you naked and kneel before you....
[panty_stud] 9:28 pm: cant i leave my stockings on
[Cum_slut] 9:28 pm: working on your clitty with my fingers of
both hands....
[Cum_slut] 9:28 pm: of course you can babe
[panty_stud] 9:29 pm: ty     
[Cum_slut] 9:29 pm: i watch your clitty rise in front of my face.....
[Cum_slut] 9:30 pm: i give it a long, hard stroke, and spot a little
dot of pre cum in there.....
[Cum_slut] 9:30 pm: do you have pre cum, hon?
 [panty_stud] 9:30 pm: yes i do
[panty_stud] 9:31 pm: a sweet little drop for u
[Cum_slut] 9:31 pm: thought i could see it      may i taste it?
[panty_stud] 9:31 pm: a prelude on whats to cum
[panty_stud] 9:31 pm: yes pls do
[Cum_slut] 9:32 pm: i lean forwrd with my mouth open.....my
tongue makes contact with your hot flesh....
[Cum_slut] 9:33 pm: i take your swollen hot clitty into my slutty
mouth...
[panty_stud] 9:33 pm: ooo yes your tongue feels velvety
[Cum_slut] 9:33 pm: my tongue reaches out for your balls as i
engulf you with my mouth....
[Cum_slut] 9:33 pm: savouring your pre cum....
[panty_stud] 9:34 pm: there is some more for u
[Cum_slut] 9:34 pm: more? oh yes hon. fill my mouth with cock...
[Cum_slut] 9:35 pm: i suck and lick at your hot swollen tip....
tasting your excitement....
[Cum_slut] 9:36 pm: my hand rest on your nylon clad knees as i
work my mouth up and down your clitty.....
[panty_stud] 9:36 pm: what a erotic sight
[panty_stud] 9:36 pm: u down on your knees with my clit in
youir mouth
[Cum_slut] 9:37 pm: my head bobbing up and down your length,
building up a rythym.....i can taste how hot you are....feel your
pulse in your clitty as i suck it...
[Cum_slut] 9:38 pm: i sense you stiffen....are you close hon?
[panty_stud] 9:39 pm: holding on
[Cum_slut] 9:39 pm: let it go babe, fill my mouth as i suck you....
 [panty_stud] 9:40 pm: can u taste the precum
[Cum_slut] 9:40 pm: my hand tickling your man pussy as i lick
and suck on your clitty...
[panty_stud] 9:40 pm: and start to feel the throbs
[Cum_slut] 9:40 pm: loving the taste of your pre cum hon
[panty_stud] 9:41 pm: can u feel it getting close
[Cum_slut] 9:42 pm: i can feel how close you are hon.....hold my
head hon....fuck my face....
[panty_stud] 9:42 pm: i am thrusting all of my clitty down your
throat
[Cum_slut] 9:43 pm: i gag a little as you get rough with
me......harder baby....cum in my mouth....
[panty_stud] 9:43 pm: drving my clitty deep now
[panty_stud] 9:43 pm: and u r gaging on my 8 in clit
[Cum_slut] 9:44 pm: i'm moaning as you fuck my face......in time
to your throbs.....gag me, fuck my mouth....
 [panty_stud] 9:44 pm: fucking u
[panty_stud] 9:44 pm: gagging u
[panty_stud] 9:44 pm: your eyes are all watering
[Cum_slut] 9:44 pm: harder and faster hon, abuse me....
[panty_stud] 9:44 pm: your nose dripping
[Cum_slut] 9:45 pm: fill my mouth with cum......i'm your
cumslut....call me that
[panty_stud] 9:45 pm: do u like the cum sprayed into your
mouth cumslut
[panty_stud] 9:45 pm: or do you want to suck it out
[panty_stud] 9:45 pm: hmm cumslut
[Cum_slut] 9:46 pm: i nod, my mouth full of clitty...
[panty_stud] 9:46 pm: ah u want to suck it out good
[panty_stud] 9:46 pm: that way u will get everydrop
[Cum_slut] 9:46 pm: i want your cum in my mouth
 [panty_stud] 9:47 pm: tell me when u r ready
[panty_stud] 9:47 pm: my little cum sucker
[Cum_slut] 9:47 pm: ready baby, fill my mouth...
[panty_stud] 9:47 pm: k here it cums
[Cum_slut] 9:48 pm: i can feel how close you are.........let it fly
Baby
[panty_stud] 9:48 pm: i willpull out of yourthroat just enough for
u to feel the warm juice
[Cum_slut] 9:48 pm: cum for me, cum please.....
[panty_stud] 9:48 pm: u just have the head inyour mouth now
and it s throbbing uncontrolably
[panty_stud] 9:48 pm: k babe here it cums
[panty_stud] 9:49 pm: suck it suck it suck it
[Cum_slut] 9:49 pm: lick and suck on the head of your clitty.....
[Cum_slut] 9:49 pm: mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm...
[Cum_slut] 9:49 pm: sucking
[panty_stud] 9:49 pm: ahhh
[Cum_slut] 9:50 pm: i keep sucking your clitty head, i don't want
to waste a drop.....
[panty_stud] 9:50 pm: ah that felt good
[Cum_slut] 9:51 pm: "giggles" hppy to oblige hon
[Cum_slut] 9:51 pm: did you cum hard for me?
[panty_stud] 9:52 pm: yes slut
[panty_stud] 9:53 pm: u were very good
[panty_stud] 9:53 pm: ty
[panty_stud] 9:54 pm: a great cumslut
[panty_stud] 9:54 pm: and u were rewarded with a huge load
[panty_stud] 9:54 pm: now no brushing tonight
[panty_stud] 9:54 pm: want u to taste me all night u cum
Sucker
[Cum_slut] 9:55 pm: "giggles" i understand
[panty_stud] 9:57 pm: i can give u another load in the morning
if u need more
[panty_stud] 9:57 pm: bc thats what cumsluts do
[panty_stud] 9:57 pm: they crave cum and will go anywhere to
get iot
[panty_stud] 9:57 pm: i bet u go looking for a gloryhole tonight
[panty_stud] 9:58 pm: just to get another taste
[panty_stud] 9:58 pm: u should try some black cum u little
Whore
[Cum_slut] 9:58 pm: oh yes....
[panty_stud] 9:58 pm: from a nice big and fat black cock
[panty_stud] 9:59 pm: with huge balls that will fill your mouth
with so much seed it will cum out of your nose
[panty_stud] 9:59 pm: how does that sound u sissy bithch
[Cum_slut] 10:00 pm: divine....

No comments:

Post a Comment