Tuesday 18 January 2011

next assignment

I was given a second assignment for today, I have repeated it below:-

2. I want you to bind your hands and get out your dildo. I want you to find a bondage movie that turns you on and watch it. With your hands bound I want you to place your dildo next to your clitty and stoke them both. Your dildo is bigger than your clitty and this should make you feel like a sissy. Stroke them both  for 15 minutes. Do NOT cum. Make a detailed blog entry on how this made you feel.

I found a video that I liked and put it on. I placed my 10 inch dildo on the chair and sat on it so my clitty rested on top of it. The dildo was two inch’s longer than my clitty. I tied my hands and watched video. I became hard straight away. Every time I looked down I could see the dildo was longer and thicker than me. with my clitty hood pulled back I could see my pre-cum nearly pouring out and getting smeared all over my hands, my clitty and my dildo. Everything was smeared with pre-cum and it was nearly running down my clitty and pooling into my red satin panties. my hands were covered as well but all I could think about was how small I looked compared to the blue dildo underneath. Even though I felt small a girly compared to it, I was still hard and it seemed that every second that another dribble of pre-cum appeared and got rubbed between my shaft and the dildo.

The video seemed to finish all too soon, and I stopped to write this. I’m still hard now and the front of my satin thong is sodden with pre-cum

No comments:

Post a Comment