Sunday 16 January 2011

my assignment

I was instructed to find a sissy video that excites me. I am to watch it while practicing sucking my dildo. I am to be hard the entire time. Any precum is to be wiped onto my dildo for me to taste. 

I found a video of a sissy preparing his Mistress lover by giving him a blowjob, then the sissy watched while Mistress had sex with her lover and then the sissy cleaned Mistress' pussy with her tongue
my clitty was hard throughout and quite a lot of pre-cum came out. i kept wiping this onto the dildo and licked and sucked the dildo for about 20 minutes while the video was on

I remained hard throughout the assignment and there was a lot of precum. I was also aware that I had been ordered to practice sucking a cock and felt that this was the right thing for me to be practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment