Wednesday 19 January 2011

first dildo assignment

1. This will be a challenging task for you. You are to get your dildo, lube it up and lay down on the bed. You will lay face down and move your panties to the side and slip your dildo in. You will then think of your favorite fantasy. You will use your hips to gently grind into the bed. I want your clitty to rub against your panties. This will bring you pleasure. I want you to do this for 15 minutes, and no you may not cum.  I want you to blog about this telling everyone how it made you feel and what you were fanasizing about.

As instructed, I got my blue 10” dildo and lay face down. I pulled my black lace panties to one side and eased the dildo into my pussy. I pushed it most of the way in and pulled my panties back across to keep it from sliding back out. I began to grind my clitty into the bed and it was instantly hard and dripping pre-cum, which quickly soaked my panties and left a damp patch on the bed.  I was thinking about the time a Domme used Her strap on in my pussy and fucked me hard and deep. The feeling on having my pussy full and my clitty being rubbed against the bed kept me hard and I felt a little ashamed as I realised I was making little gaping noise’s. I could feel myself blushing a I kept grinding away, only pausing to make sure I didn’t cum. The memory of being fucked and the feeling of having a full pussy kept me hard and kept the pre-cum almost pouring from my clitty. The 15 minutes seemed to be up so quickly, and I reluctantly stopped and removed the dildo. My pussy feels empty now and my clitty is still aroused as I type this out

No comments:

Post a Comment