Monday 17 January 2011

3rd assignment

I arrive home to find some familiar music playing on the CD player. The lights were down low and candles were lit. I found my girlfriend lounging in a bubble bath with a glass of wine. She told me to hurry up and shower and wait for her in bed. I showered quickly and grabbed a glass of wine. My body was tingling and my cock was starting to get hard in anticipation of what was coming. My girlfriend came out of the bathroom with one of her silk robes on.

The strap-on was poking through the front. All of a sudden it looked much bigger than it did online. I could feel my little hole start to tighten up. I took a big gulp of wine. My girlfriend was really into the role-play. She sat down on the bed and leaned over to give me a deep kiss. " You really turn me on. Look how hard you make my cock" I reached for the rubber cock and started running my hand up and down it. "Suck it for me baby," she said. I put my mouth on it and started to take it into my mouth. It was a lot bigger than I imagined. I started to move up and down on it, taking as much of it into my mouth as I could.

"That's it, baby, suck my cock, you love sucking my hard cock, don't you? "She said. "Let's 69, I want to lick your sweet man-pussy, she said." I was all for that, anything to make it easier for that monster to get inside me. I really liked the way she licked my ass. Once again I could feel my anus opening up for her. Then I felt a cool liquid being poured down the crack of my ass. With the help of the lubricant and her saliva she soon had three fingers inside of me. It was an incredible sensation but I was still worried. She had me turn over so that I was on my back. She lifted my legs up and knelt in front of me. My ass was slick with the lube and the dildo was coated with my saliva. She pressed the head against my anus and started to push slowly.

"Breathe," she told me. I exhaled and the first inch was in me. There was a curious mixture of pain and pleasure. She started to pull on my nipples, which is something that always turns me on. She also started to talk dirty to me, which really gets me going.

"How does it feel baby to have my hard cock in you? I love the way it looks going into your sweet man-pussy. I can't wait to have it all in you" By now she was almost all the way in. It hurt a lot but there was also an incredible feeling of pleasure as she moved it in and out of me. I was really glad we had used a lot of lubrication.

"I'm all the way in you now, baby" she whispered. Now I am really go to fuck you. " She started picking up the pace, moving in and out of me while still playing with my nipples. I could tell that she was really turned on by it as well. Meanwhile I was in another world. Yes, there was pain but there was also intense pleasure. Every time she pulled out I couldn't wait for her to push it back in. So this is what it feels like to be fucked? I was hooked.

She kept it up for about 10 minutes and was really fucking me hard and fast when she finally started to shake and scream "I love fucking you, it feels so good to have my hard cock buried inside you” and with that she came really hard.

She pulled out of my ass and got off the bed, leaving me there fucked and gaping. My man-pussy felt sore and wonderful all at the same time. I felt as though my maleness had been taken away and that something fundamental had changed for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment